Lighthouse Restoration Initiative Election
JELD-WEN windows and doors has selected twelve lighthouses from a field of 49 nominees as the final candidates to be voted for in electing one(?) lighthouse to win new JELD-WEN windows and doors.
Please review the following twelve Lighthouse candidates and vote for one lighthouse on or before September 7, 2008.
- Baltimore Lighthouse, Maryland ~ 1908 ~ Map
- Bodie Island Lighthouse, NC ~ October 1, 1872 ~ Map ~ Post
- Cedar Island Lighthouse, New York ~1868 ~ Map
- Grand Traverse Lighthouse, Michigan ~ 1858 ~ Map
- Grays Harbor Lightstation, WA ~ June 30, 1898 ~ Map
- New Canal Lighthouse, Louisiana ~ June 2, 1890 ~ Map
- New Dungeness Light, WA ~ Dec 14, 1857 ~ Map ~ Post
- Pemaquid Point Lighthouse, Maine ~ 1835 ~ Map ~ Post
- Plum Island Station, Wisconsin ~ Map
- Point Arena Light Station, California ~ May 1, 1870 ~ Map
- Rose Island Lighthouse, RI ~ Jan 20, 1870 ~ Map ~ Post
- Toledo Harbor Lighthouse, Ohio ~ May 23, 1904 ~ Map
To view Lighthouse photos and to Vote, click HERE!
After voting for your favorite lighthouse, please click HERE to enjoy the Lighthouse Laughter of Captain Speedcat 😀
Related past post:
Lighthouse Restoration Initiative Nominations