Bloggers of The World for Peace
For the Life of Bloggers, Colin has surprised me with his outstanding recognition.
“The blogosphere has expanded to include all countries and nationalities, where barriers and borders do not exist. We have all come together to create a truly universal family, which I am proud to be a part of. You all know who you are, and I thank you for making me feel so welcome. I wish each and every one a Very Happy New Year, and hope that you enjoy good health, peace and prosperity throughout 2008.” – Happy New Year Bloggers Around the World from Colin of Life
Colin, thank you for making us feel welcome, too!
All Aboard the Peace Train
Carol of My View of “It” has restarted the Peace Train from another unpopular war to call for a end to this war. Considering the Mission goals(1) of this war seem to be complete, perhaps, ending the war and rebuilding Iraq would be a better solution for peace in the Middle East?
Please consider signing Dariana’s pledge and climb aboard the Peace Train:
My View of “It” • Our Hep Chat • My Reviews and Finds Along the Way • Beth Allen II • Writing 5 to 9 • NoDirectOn (not: NoDirection) • Positive Communication • Blue Ribbon Bloggers • OgenDicht/EyesClosed • Additional BlogLOve • The Painted Veil • Santa’s Community Blog • Twisted Sister • laketrees • PoeARTica • New England Lighthouse Treasures • Such Simple Pleasures • LifePrints – Good News for a More Compassionate World • Observations From the Back 40? • Lynda Lehmann • Blogging Sueblimely • Life • Amori,poesie,arte,chat virtuali • Angela’s Art Diary • The Lavender Loft • A To Z Blogging • Peripheral Vision – Inner Sights by Lynda Lehmann • Sue’s Views • Journey of A Spirited Strider • Happy Tiler • Binding Ink III by Nom de plume The Poetress • Ozlife Begins • Everyday Life • Kikay • Rants and Ramblings • The Creativity in Me • Philip Edson • 1,000 Faces of Mother Henna • A Peace Of… • Golden-eBooks Blog • Shoshana’s Diary Of A Dancer • All About Health • My Undirected Life • irvine in the sky with diamonds • Illustration Friday Kids • outside the box • twisted thoughts within my four brick walls… • a desert garden • The ARTisT iN YOU Museletter • Lunatic Lodge • Renato d’Oxaguiã • Herb Urban
(1) The following Mission Goals were accomplished in Iraq(?)
* After one year of invading Iraq, the main alleged threat of WMDs was never discovered which was the main reason for the war. Furthermore, our troops couldn’t locate Olga’s WMDs, Weapons of Mammary Distraction in the Middle East! They might have better luck and fun invading California to find her WMDs!
* No evidence has been found to connect Saddam Hussein to the terrorist groups or the al-Qaeda terror network according to Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld who stated “To my knowledge, I have not seen any strong, hard evidence that links the two” on October 5, 2004.
* Almost two years later, the mission of overthrowing the regime of Saddam Hussein was completely accomplished on December 30, 2006.
* On May 20, 2006, Nouri Kamel Mohammed Hassan al-Maliki became Prime Minister of Iraq and his government replaced the Iraqi Transitional Government to establish democracy in Iraq.
* Increased the security of Israel by eliminating the threat of Iraqi Scud missiles.
* Cost of the War in Iraq: $487.9 Billion ~ as of January 22, 2008